Former Executive Secretary of the Kwara State Scholarship Board, Alhaji Fatai Lamidi, is dead.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the ex-scholarship board boss died at his residence on Friday after a brief illness.
According to a family source, “The deceased has since been buried at his Oke-Foma residence in Ilorin and Fidau prayers for his repose would come up tomorrow (Sunday) at 10am.”
- Why Gov Abdulrazaq will secure second term– Commissioner
- SAD…. Ilorin-born varsity don, Sulyman Gurumoh is dead
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt