A former Minister of Federal Capital Territory (FCT) and one time Military Governor of Kano State, Air Vice Marshal Hamza Abdullahi, has died in Germany.
ROYAL NEWS reports that late Abdullahi died in the early hours of Thursday after a brief illness.
He served as the military governor of Kano State from 1984 to 1985
- Aishatu Gobir delivers UNILORIN 219th Inaugural Lecture Dec. 1
- Late KWASU VC: University Releases Appreciation Notification
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman
- Bank failure: Depositors’ monies safe– NDIC assures
- FG approves 2-week paternity leave for civil servants
- Labour Party challenges Tinubu to open debate with Peter Obi
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor