SAD…..Ex-Nasarawa Gov. dies in Israel hospital
The former governor of Nasarawa state, Aliyu Akwe-Doma, has died after a brief illness.
Late Doma was governor of Nasarawa state between 2007 and 2011, after which he was defeated by the incumbent governor, Umaru Al-makura.
According to his nephew, Ahmed Bako, Akwe-Doma died on the evening of Tuesday, March 6 in a foreign hospital in Israel after a brief illness, Premium Times reports.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate President: Group canvasses support for Akpabio
- Adamawa re-run election: CAN calls for calm
- FG confirms May 3 for commencement of 2023 Census
- Gov Adeleke entertains supporters with drumming skills (Video)
- Igbos will worship Tinubu if he can create seaport in Anambra– Cossy Ojiakor
- WAAFA: Cleric seeks support for orphans, less privileged
- Ilorin Emir’s palace ramadan tafsir begins on Monday
- INEC set to issue Certificate of Return to govs, deputy govs-elect
- Facts about Gen. Oladipo Diya as he dies at 79
- DSS raises alarm over plot to incite violence