The death of the Former civilian governor of Ondo State, Chief Bamidele Olomilua has been confirmed by ROYAL NEWS.
Olumilua died at the of 80 on Thursday in his acenstral home in Ikere-Ekiti.
Also, his eldest son, Muyiwa Olumilua who is currently the Ekiti State Commissioner for Information and Civic Orientation confirmed the death of his father.
He was the Governor of old Ondo State, Nigeria from January 1992 to November 1993 during the Nigerian Third Republic.
- UNILORIN VC seeks upgrade of molecular lab to public health lab
- Naira, Fuel, scarcity take shine off 44th Kaduna International Trade Fair
- I paid ₦1,000 for litre– Oshiomhole laments fuel scarcity, price
- Tems wins Grammy award
- Kwara South Group Drums Support For ADC Reps candidate, Gbenga Power
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai