The death of the Former civilian governor of Ondo State, Chief Bamidele Olomilua has been confirmed by ROYAL NEWS.
Olumilua died at the of 80 on Thursday in his acenstral home in Ikere-Ekiti.
Also, his eldest son, Muyiwa Olumilua who is currently the Ekiti State Commissioner for Information and Civic Orientation confirmed the death of his father.
He was the Governor of old Ondo State, Nigeria from January 1992 to November 1993 during the Nigerian Third Republic.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal