ROYAL NEWS reports that late Kefas had earlier served as Military Administrator of Cross River State.
He died on Friday as Nigeria marks her 61st anniversary of independence.
During the military regime of General Sani Abacha, Kefas served as military administrator of Cross River State in Nigeria from December 1993 to September 1994, and then of Delta State until August 1996.
In 2007, Kefas ran for governor of Taraba State under the National Democratic Party, but the People’s Democratic Party’s candidate, Danbaba Suntai, won.
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution