The National leader of the Oodua People’s Congress (OPC), Dr. Frederick Fasehun is dead.
It was gathered that the Ondo born Nigerian medical doctor and global figure died on Friday night.
Our source added that he died at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital in Ikeja after a brief illness.
Frederick Fasehun was 80 years old.
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus