The National leader of the Oodua People’s Congress (OPC), Dr. Frederick Fasehun is dead.
It was gathered that the Ondo born Nigerian medical doctor and global figure died on Friday night.
Our source added that he died at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital in Ikeja after a brief illness.
Frederick Fasehun was 80 years old.
- BREAKING…. Appeal Court declares PDP winner of Ilorin South assembly elections
- EFCC arraigns former Finance Commissioner, Demola Banu today
- Adelabu floors Seyi Makinde at Appeal Court
- Suspected political thugs set Kogi SDP secretariat ablaze
- SERAP sends anti-Buhari open letter to Archbishop of Canterbury
- SAD…Ex-Petroleum Minister dies at 83
- BREAKING…President resigns after re-election
- Buhari rejoices with Kaigama over appointment
- See full names of newly promoted Army, Naval and Airforce Officers
- Maulud Nabbiy ‘ll promote religious tolerance, says Omo-Agege