Reporting reaching this medium has confirmed the death of a member of the House of Representatives representing Ibeju Lekki Federal Constituency of Lagos State, Mr Abayomi Ayeola.
Ayeola reportedly died at St. Nicholas Hospital in Lagos on Sunday afternoon after a brief illness.
The two-term lawmaker had clinched the ticket of the All Progressives Congress to contest for a third term in the 2019 general elections.
Until his death, he was the leader of the Lagos State caucus in the House.
- BREAKING…. Electricity employees suspend strike action
- BREAKING…. At last, Kwara governor picks new date to swear-in commissioners
- FG urged to set up unemployment fund
- Senate seeks 20% from budget to fund constituency projects
- Senate probes PPPRA over N800bn roads maintenance fund
- Senate moves against illegal influx of foreign vessels
- Buhari, Sanwo-Olu, Marwa bemoan prevalence of drug abuse in Nigeria
- Aisha Buhari fires Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu (FULL STATEMENT)
- Senate probes N20trn unremitted stamp duties from banks, others
- Senate escapes cracks, drops Confidence Vote on Lawan