She was said to have died in a highbrow hospital on Lagos Island on Saturday afternoon after a brief illness.
It was gathered that the deceased was the mother of Temitope, the estranged wife of Olujonwo, the son of former President Olusegun Obasanjo.
The deceased was said to have suddenly developed a mild illness at her Ikoyi home and was rushed to the hospital, where she gave up the ghost. It was, however, not clear the health condition of the deceased.
But Oyefeso said her death had no connection with COVID-19.
He said, “Yes, he (Adebutu) lost one of his wives today’s (Saturday) afternoon. It is true.”
When asked whether it had to do with COVID-19, he said, “No. It has nothing to do with it.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank