Report coming from Lagos has confirmed the death of the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority, (LASTMA), Chris Olakpe.
He was said to have died on Sunday but details of circumstances that surrounds his death remain sketchy.
Before his appointment as the LASTMA boss, Chris Olakpe was a retired Assistant Inspector General of Police.
- Abiola Bawuah becomes UBA CEO in Africa
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate
- LASU Senate elects Omobitan new Deputy VC
- Abuja /Kaduna train to resume operations on Tuesday