Former governor of Ondo State, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko, has lost his 88 year old mother, Madam Muinat Mimiko.
Mimiko’s aide, Johnpaul Akinduro, announced the death of Madam Muinat Mimiko on his twitter handle, who died in Ondo town.
On his Twitter handle @akinduro, he wrote, “88yr-old mother of former Governor of Ondo state, @Segunmimiko, Mama Muinat Mosekola Mimiko fondly called “Iye Ruka” has gone to rest. We will miss her dearly.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion