SAD…. Mimiko looses 88yr-old mother
Former governor of Ondo State, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko, has lost his 88 year old mother, Madam Muinat Mimiko.
Mimiko’s aide, Johnpaul Akinduro, announced the death of Madam Muinat Mimiko on his twitter handle, who died in Ondo town.
On his Twitter handle @akinduro, he wrote, “88yr-old mother of former Governor of Ondo state, @Segunmimiko, Mama Muinat Mosekola Mimiko fondly called “Iye Ruka” has gone to rest. We will miss her dearly.”
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- What Buhari told Nigerians in his 38–paragraph final address
- Yoruba nation promoters take over FG Radio station, declares self-govt
- President Buhari confers citizenship on 385 foreigners
- I have made Nigeria better– Buhari insists
- Bakare utters suprising statements as Tinubu takes over power tomorrow
- Tuition increment: 2 UNIABUJA students expelled
- Defence Minister hand-over to Perm Sec., Ibrahim Kana
- Lagos to ban parking on roads
- South-east eternally grateful for Second Niger Bridge completion– Soludo
- Buhari, Shettima, Sultan, others attend Inauguration in Abuja