Mrs. Mariam Funmilayo Mohammad, wife of the Special Assistant to the Minister of Defence on Media and Publicity, Mohammad AbdulKadri, is dead.
According to the Minister’s aide, his wife died at the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, (UITH) few hours ago after a brief illness.
He however described the deceased as a caring wife, mother and companion who had supported him immensely throughout his working career.
The janaza will hold later today in Ilorin.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector