Modibbo who was a governorship candidate of All Peoples Party (APP) and aspirant under Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), died on Sunday after a brief illness, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
He died at the Adamawa-German Hospital in Jimeta, Yola, sources said Sunday evening.
The politician and businessman who was the General Manager of Atiku’s Rico Gardo Nigeria Ltd in Yola, among other boardroom positions, died after being taken to hospital and treated for typhoid.
A family source who spoke in confidence, said, “He was taking malaria and typhoid treatment. When the fever got higher, we took him to the hospital where he was referred to the German hospital.
“He had improvement yesterday and even took a stroll from the VIP Ward where he was admitted. But he died today at about 4 pm.”
Adamu Mu’azu Modibbo who was born in 1957, is survived by wives and children.
- Respect culture of your host communities– Traditional ruler to corps members
- Court orders INEC to accept Labour Party’s candidates in 24 states
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants