Modibbo who was a governorship candidate of All Peoples Party (APP) and aspirant under Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), died on Sunday after a brief illness, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
He died at the Adamawa-German Hospital in Jimeta, Yola, sources said Sunday evening.
The politician and businessman who was the General Manager of Atiku’s Rico Gardo Nigeria Ltd in Yola, among other boardroom positions, died after being taken to hospital and treated for typhoid.
A family source who spoke in confidence, said, “He was taking malaria and typhoid treatment. When the fever got higher, we took him to the hospital where he was referred to the German hospital.
“He had improvement yesterday and even took a stroll from the VIP Ward where he was admitted. But he died today at about 4 pm.”
Adamu Mu’azu Modibbo who was born in 1957, is survived by wives and children.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory