The people of Ogbomoso especially the royal family and the Soun of Ogbomoso, His Royal Majesty, Oba Jimoh Oyewumi, are currently mourning over the death of the 334 years old tortoise.
Popularly called ‘Alagba’, the tortoise is believed to be the oldest living creature in Ogbomoso town.
The mysterious tortoise was until its death an inhabitant of the palace of Oba Jimoh Oyewumi.
- 2020 Hajj: Saudi retains 95, 000 slots for Nigeria
- Saudi compensates 2015 crane crash victims
- BREAKING…. Anthony Joshua beats Andy Ruiz Jr in Saudi Arabia
- SAD… Reinhard Bonnke dies at 79
- Bureau of statistics releases new corruption rate ratio in Nigeria
- BREAKING…. Court sentences two ‘Yahoo Yahoo’ boys to 6months jailterm in Ilorin
- Everton fires Manager, Marco Silva
- Nigeria will soon be self-sufficient in rice production— Minister
- Minister launches NAVSA, to create 6million jobs in 10yrs
- Committee of CMDs raises alarm over impending problems