Ondo State Commissioner for Health, Dr. Wahab Adegbenro has died from COVID-19 complications.
This comes two days after Governor of Ondo state, Rotimi Akeredolu tested positive for coronavirus.
Akeredolu disclosed his COVID-19 status on his Facebook page saying he is already in self-isolation as required by the case management guidelines of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) for any asymptomatic patient.
Ondo state as at Tuesday has 325 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 19 deaths.
- Yahoo boy arrested for beating undergraduate girlfriend to death in Ogun
- Governor Ikpeazu signs female inheritance bill into law
- Kwara Gov. reshuffles cabinet, swears-in new commissioners, others
- SON issues MANCAP certificates to 102 companies in Kano
- KAM Holding Gets SON Applause, Bags 6 MANCAP Certificates (PHOTOS)
- ASUU: Lectures receive full salaries for November, without arrears
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke
- Adeleke tasks panels to recover ”looted” state assets
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded