Chairman of the Senate Committee on Local and Foreign Debts, Senator Shehu Sani (APC, Kaduna) on Wednesday described his indefinite suspension as useless like a sanitary pad in the toilet of Governor Nasiru El-Rufai.
The executives of the APC in Ward 6 Tudun Wada, Kaduna South had on Tuesday slammed an indefinite suspension on Sani over an alleged breach of party’s constitution.
In his reaction on Facebook via, Sani said, ” My “Indefinite suspension” by Governor Nasiru El-Rufai-controlled, induced and misinformed self-acclaimed “APC excos” and the paper it was written upon is as worthless and as useless as the used sanitary pads in the toilets of his family official residence.
“It’s as valueless as the used tissue papers of his gluttonous and bulging poodles and lackeys. I wish to fully assure the bespectacled pygmy and his running dogs that the “new suspension” will not give them the public support they couldn’t gather with the “first suspension”.
Slamming the governor further, Sani said, “For a man who has been unable to address the pervasive insecurity and genocide in southern Kaduna, for a man who has been unable to stem the tide of rampant kidnapping and abductions in Kaduna, “suspending” Shehu Sani cannot be counted as an achievement.
“Mr Governor, my suspension will not increase your physical height nor give you the flesh or muscle of a macho.
El-rufai remains a typical establishment man, who was brought to limelight by the PDP, nurtured by the PDP. He is a dubious progressive and a bogus representation of change,” he said.
He added that, “If El-Rufai represent change, then Mabutu, Batista, Kamuzu Banda represent change. El-rufai is a bug, a lice and a parasite to President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.
“His loyalty to President Muhammadu Buhari is nothing but self-serving and self-preservation. El-rufai is a foul air to any serious concept of change. El-rufai remains the excrement of the toilets of PDP’s Wadata House and no broom or deodorant of change can give him a new identity,” he said.
- Lawan, Gbajabiamila sued over failure to cut N228.1bn NASS budget
- Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service insists on e-payment in hospitals
- Buhari invested more in vulnerable women, youth– Minister
- Buhari’s appointees sabotaging his administration– APC Stakeholders
- INEC won’t disappoint Nigerians in 2023 General Election– REC
- NYSC DG warns corps members against unauthorised trips
- 2023 election: Tinubu’s presidential bid is a divine project – Kekemeke
- 2023 Election: Clergy advises Nigerians to protect their votes
- Civil Society Organisations in Borno empathise with Nigerians over cash crunch
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement