Chairman of the Senate Committee on Local and Foreign Debts, Senator Shehu Sani (APC, Kaduna) on Wednesday described his indefinite suspension as useless like a sanitary pad in the toilet of Governor Nasiru El-Rufai.
The executives of the APC in Ward 6 Tudun Wada, Kaduna South had on Tuesday slammed an indefinite suspension on Sani over an alleged breach of party’s constitution.
In his reaction on Facebook via, Sani said, ” My “Indefinite suspension” by Governor Nasiru El-Rufai-controlled, induced and misinformed self-acclaimed “APC excos” and the paper it was written upon is as worthless and as useless as the used sanitary pads in the toilets of his family official residence.
“It’s as valueless as the used tissue papers of his gluttonous and bulging poodles and lackeys. I wish to fully assure the bespectacled pygmy and his running dogs that the “new suspension” will not give them the public support they couldn’t gather with the “first suspension”.
Slamming the governor further, Sani said, “For a man who has been unable to address the pervasive insecurity and genocide in southern Kaduna, for a man who has been unable to stem the tide of rampant kidnapping and abductions in Kaduna, “suspending” Shehu Sani cannot be counted as an achievement.
“Mr Governor, my suspension will not increase your physical height nor give you the flesh or muscle of a macho.
El-rufai remains a typical establishment man, who was brought to limelight by the PDP, nurtured by the PDP. He is a dubious progressive and a bogus representation of change,” he said.
He added that, “If El-Rufai represent change, then Mabutu, Batista, Kamuzu Banda represent change. El-rufai is a bug, a lice and a parasite to President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.
“His loyalty to President Muhammadu Buhari is nothing but self-serving and self-preservation. El-rufai is a foul air to any serious concept of change. El-rufai remains the excrement of the toilets of PDP’s Wadata House and no broom or deodorant of change can give him a new identity,” he said.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 62 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate