Muhammad Sanusi II, the immediate past Emir of Kano, has expressed readiness to challenge his arrest and detention in court.
His Lawyer, Abubakar Balarabe Mahmoud (SAN), declared this in at a news conference in Abuja.
Abubakar Balarabe Mahmoud (SAN), said the restriction of the Emir’s movement and his banishment were unlawful and gross violation of his human rights.
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92