This is contained in a statement signed by Sanwo-Olu’s chief press secretary, Mr. Gboyega Akosile, and made available to journalists in Lagos on Tuesday.
He said the death of The Synagogue’s founder, Church of All Nations, a Christian mega-church, had come as a brutal shock.
He urged the family of the deceased, friends, associates, Church members, the people and the government of Ondo State to take courage and accept it in good faith.
According to him, there is no doubt that the death of a loved one is generally painful because irreparable, but everyone must always find comfort in God.
“It was especially if the deceased had lived a good life, just like Joshua, which had a positive impact on people both inside and outside the coasts of Nigeria.
“Joshua’s wise pastoral counsel and philanthropic gestures will be greatly missed by all.
“His philanthropic gesture will be missed by the less privileged and by all members of the Church, especially in the Ikotun axis of Lagos State, where he played an active role as a cleric and philanthropist.
“I pray that God will grant the late Prophet eternal rest and give his family the courage to endure the irreparable loss,” he said.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption