Senate President Bukola Saraki, has expressed disatifaction over late arrival of electoral materials at some polling units across the state.
He stated this on Saturday shortly after casting his votes at Ode Opobiyi polling unit in Ajikobi ward in the Ilorin west local government area of the state.
Saraki who was continously hailed by his supporters chanting solidarity song for him commended the large turnout of voters and urged them to remain calm.
As at the time of filing this reports, voters are still expecting election materials at polling units in Ita-Ogunbo, Pakata and Agbaji among others .
Facebook Comments Box
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy
- Gov. Zulum appoints 7 Permanent Secretaries
- PHOTO NEWS: Reception in honour of A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN in Abuja
- Adeleke suspends Osun election commission chair, members
- A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN: Celebrating A Prince In The Silk (PHOTOS)
- HND holders to be employed as assistant lecturers in polytechnics – NBTE
- Naira notes redesign’ll control inflation in Nigeria — Don
- Adeleke directs heads of LGAs to take over from sacked council chairmen
- My son will play for Super Eagles – Oliseh
- Man jailed one year for possessing 101 PVCs in Sokoto