In the spirit of Christmas, the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki has rolled out a Food Palliative Scheme,FPS, in Kwara State.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the food palliative scheme will in no small measure cushion the effect of the present economic hardship in Kwara State in particular and Nigeria in general.
The beneficiaries of the scheme include Christians and Muslims from the 192 political wards across the length and breath of Kwara State.
The items include rice, vegetable oil and others. The rice is of the quantity of 10,500 bags.
It is presently been distributed across the length and breath of Kwara State.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal