In the spirit of Christmas, the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki has rolled out a Food Palliative Scheme,FPS, in Kwara State.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the food palliative scheme will in no small measure cushion the effect of the present economic hardship in Kwara State in particular and Nigeria in general.
The beneficiaries of the scheme include Christians and Muslims from the 192 political wards across the length and breath of Kwara State.
The items include rice, vegetable oil and others. The rice is of the quantity of 10,500 bags.
It is presently been distributed across the length and breath of Kwara State.
- TEMPORARY BAN ON PROTEST, RALLIES AND UNLAWFUL PROCESSIONS IN KWARA
- Opinion….THE ESSENTIALS OF GBENGA POWER (1)
- 35 Muslim Personalities, Groups Set To Bag IMAN’s Awards
- New currency: NASS, INEC admit threat to general elections
- Tinubu hails Nigerian Governors over Supreme Court ruling on CBN Naira Swap policy
- Election will hold as scheduled– INEC Chairman briefs FEC
- Bank workers threaten nationwide shutdown over attacks
- Old naira extension: Tinubu hails govs over Supreme Court ruling
- Governors beg Buhari to extend naira swap deadline
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling