In the spirit of Christmas, the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki has rolled out a Food Palliative Scheme,FPS, in Kwara State.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the food palliative scheme will in no small measure cushion the effect of the present economic hardship in Kwara State in particular and Nigeria in general.
The beneficiaries of the scheme include Christians and Muslims from the 192 political wards across the length and breath of Kwara State.
The items include rice, vegetable oil and others. The rice is of the quantity of 10,500 bags.
It is presently been distributed across the length and breath of Kwara State.
- Ex-Gov. Ahmed to be charge to court soon– EFCC
- Oyo Govt Reopens Industrial Facility Sealed Over Pollution
- Customs deploys new Area Controller to Kwara
- Senate probes cement, other building materials’ prices increase
- Kwara students applaud AbdulRazaq for pro-masses programmes
- Senate rejects planned electricity tariff hike, probes N2trn subsidy requirements
- CBN’s Monetary Policy C’ttee nominees proffer solutions to FX, food crisis
- Senate confirms NHIA, NPC, NAHCON nominees
- Abuja lawyer, Maxwell Opara drags Tinubu to Court over alleged lopsided appointments
- Kwara AGILE to Secure Future of Children – KWSG