Saraki rolls out food palliative scheme at Christmas
In the spirit of Christmas, the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki has rolled out a Food Palliative Scheme, (FPS), in Kwara State.
ROYAL NEWS reports The food palliative scheme will in no small measure cushion the effect of the present economic hardship in Kwara State in particular and Nigeria in general.
The beneficiaries of the scheme include Christians and Muslims from the 192 political wards across the length and breath of Kwara State.
The items include rice, vegetable oil and others. The rice is of the quantity of 10,500 bags. It is presently been distributed across the length and breath of Kwara State.
- Emir of Ilorin condoles former AMCON chairman, Kola Belgore over wife’s death
- NiMet signs MoU with Sahel Consulting on agricultural improvement
- Buhari responsible for rot in Nigeria– Igboho
- NLC protest action may bring anarchy– TUC
- Former Kwara NUJ secretary, Timothy Nathaniel for burial Feb. 26-27
- Account for toll gate, parking lots fees since 2015, Court orders FAAN
- Adamawa hunters collaborate with Army to fight criminalities
- CSOs urge NASS to probe FG over $3.4billion COVID-19 loan, subsidy savings, others
- ARRANT NONSENSE: MURIC REPLIES MAN WHO SAID REMI TINUBU SHOULD BE KILLED
- JUST IN…. Former NBA national president, emerges as LP guber candidate in Edo