Saraki rolls out food palliative scheme at Christmas
In the spirit of Christmas, the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki has rolled out a Food Palliative Scheme, (FPS), in Kwara State.
ROYAL NEWS reports The food palliative scheme will in no small measure cushion the effect of the present economic hardship in Kwara State in particular and Nigeria in general.
The beneficiaries of the scheme include Christians and Muslims from the 192 political wards across the length and breath of Kwara State.
The items include rice, vegetable oil and others. The rice is of the quantity of 10,500 bags. It is presently been distributed across the length and breath of Kwara State.
- KAM Holding Gets SON Applause, Bags 6 MANCAP Certificates (PHOTOS)
- ASUU: Lectures receive full salaries for November, without arrears
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke
- Adeleke tasks panels to recover ”looted” state assets
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded
- Justice Nyako seeks appointment of more judges for speedy justice dispensation
- Tinubu in Abuja not in the United States says APC PCC
- Aishatu Gobir delivers UNILORIN 219th Inaugural Lecture Dec. 1
- Late KWASU VC: University Releases Appreciation Notification