Ahead of the forthcoming wedding ceremony of his daughter, Senate President Bukola Saraki has taken his son-in-law to receive royal blessing from the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that Mr. Seni Saraki was also with them shortly before departing on Saturday for Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State, to watch the match between Nigeria and Zambia.
Facebook Comments Box
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes