Indications have emerged that the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, will tomorrow (Wednesday) address world conference, ROYAL NEWS reports.
According to a statement signed by the Special Adviser to Dr. Saraki on Media and Publicity, Yusuph Olaniyonu, the press conference tagged “Safe Our Democracy” is connection with the ongoing crisis within the nation’s political scene.
- Abducted Ondo monarch regains freedom
- Petrol price disparity: Marketers issue seven-day ultimatum
- KWASSIP starts public workfare programme to alleviate poverty
- Again, naira loses to dollar, exchanges at 445.83
- Sanwo-Olu impregnated my mother in 1994 — Delta man claims he’s gov’s son
- Gov Ortom invites Buhari to commission Benue project
- 2023: Why Nigerians should elect Tinubu — Lagos BRT boss
- ICPC arrest: D’banj reacts to alleged Npower fraud
- UK govt finally declared candidate to support in 2023 polls
- Vote en masse for me in 2023, Atiku begs Osun people