A Professor of International Law and Jurisprudence, Prof. Akin Oyebode
An International Law and Jurisprudence scholar, Prof. Akin Oyebode, has asked President Muhammadu Buhari to constantly ensure inclusiveness, equity and equal access to opportunities for all Nigerians.
Oyebode gave the advice in a telephone interview with ROYAL NEWS in Awka, on Friday and noted that Nigerians’ allegiance to creed, class, and ethnicity were divisive tendencies confronting the country.
He stressed that Nigeria would make speedy progress if these divisive tendencies were addressed whenever and wherever they were noticed.
He noted also that President Buhari’s Independence Day national address on Thursday was “quite an improvement on his previous addresses.’’
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 62 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate