Former Minister for Information, Professor Jerry Gana has been suspended by the National Working Committee (NWC) of the Social Democratic Party (SDP).
He was sacked for anti-party activities, ROYAL NEWS can confirm. .
In addition, Donald Duke, another candidate seeking to contest for Nigeria’s number one position on the SDP platform, was also suspended.
The Director of Media and Publicity of the party, Mr. Yemi Akinbode, made the announcement in Abuja on Tuesday while addressing journalists at the end of an emergency meeting of the party.
He said Gana was expelled for gross misconduct and anti-party activities, which violated the constitution of the party.
- 12yrs of exit: Remembering Alh. S.A. Arowona everyday with prayers
- 52 new Pharmacists emerged at UNILORIN
- Reps reject Naira swap extension, threatens Emefiele’s arrest
- UNILORIN: Female varsity don performs first cancer-of-the-eye treatment
- Fuel scarcity bites harder in Dutse as litre hits N340
- New Notes: We will monitor banks’ vaults– CBN
- Rail transport system coming to Ebonyi soon– Umahi
- Art Legendary, Oladejo Akinlonu dies at 60
- Dogara takes over today as new NYSC DG
- IsDB, UNCTAD, unite over sustainable investment