The expatriate after he was butchered
An expatriate escaped death by the whiskers after he was reportedly attacked by a suspected member of the dreaded Badoo cult group in Ikorodu area of Lagos.
In a post shared by Aishat Alubankudi, the suspected Badoo member who is a cab driver picked up the foreign expatriate from the airport and took him home to use cutlass to butcher him – an attack which the man survived.
Aishat Alubankudi wrote: “Good morning all. Pls for those living in Ikorodu please be vigilant o. My friend Agnes sent me this voice note yesterday and pictures about another friend of ours called Dupe who has been living with Badoo but didn’t know.
“The guy is a cab man. He picked up an expatriate from the airport (American Man) and took him home and used mortal and cutlass to butcher him. To God be the glory he survived.”
Facebook Comments Box
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92