Seasoned artiste manager, Alex Ozone has revealed the highest paid artiste in Nigeria.
Ozone said this in a chat with Showtime while commenting on fees Nigerian artistes charge for shows in the UK and United States.
” YBNL boss, Olamide Adedeji, popularly known as Olamide or Badoo is currently the highest paid in terms of international shows”.
The manager, who has over 17-years experience in artiste management, revealed that though Davido, Wizkid, Tekno, Kiss Daniel and others are worth a fortune, Olamide is the most expensive.
According to him, “The business doesn’t have a fixed price, it depends on the artiste, I cannot tell you how much each of them is worth.
“But like I told you, I have worked with Wizkid, Tekno, Oritsefemi, Patoranking, Davido, Terry G, Kiss Daniel, YQ, Skales, Olamide, and Timaya.
“They are all good, they know their worth. But in Nigeria, Olamide has the highest rate.”
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari
- UPDATED: Jigawa Govt annouces funeral as Emir of Dutse dies at 78
- Buhari inaugurates 5,700-hectare Irrigation Scheme, pledges more relief for flood victims
- 2023 polls will be the best, Senate President assures EU observers, Kenya’s Raila Odinga
- Ondo PoS operators increase charges over scarce new Naira notes
- Nigeria’s public debt stock increases to N44.06trn in Q3 2022 – NBS
- CBN directs banks to pay customers with ₦100, ₦50, ₦20, over-the-counter
- BREAKING…. Foremost Nigerian Emir, Muhammadu Sunusi II is dead
- Emefiele reveals what will happen to old naira notes after Feb. 10 deadline
- Peace Corps sets for Buhari’s assent to Bill, begins members’ training