As mixed feelings and reactions continue to trail the creation of four additional emirate councils and appointment of four new emirs in Kano state, a son of the embattled Emir Muhammadu Sanusi II, Adam Lamido Sanusi, has reacted to the matter.
The Emir’s son who took to the social media on Saturday said that his father was being attacked because of his blunt stance on issues.
He said: “Between the Emir and the Governor, whoever is right, we pray succeeds. My father speaks what is on his mind when he believes he should and I don’t believe he is wrong for this.
“If he is dethroned or reduced in status then, I still wish for my people to get a right and just leader like him. If he is increased, I still wish that he continues to be just.”
Adam Lamido Sanusi further urged Nigerians not to insult anyone or make a rash decision over the activities of the governor.
“I am not an expert in politics or personal relations. In all honesty, I thank those of you that supported my dad but try not to insult anyone when you speak your opinions.
“Try not to make rash decisions without fully understanding the situation. Do not hate anyone because they favour the other as they may not fully comprehend what is happening,”he said.
- Nigerians should be wary of purveyors of fake news– Soludo
- MURIC HAILS ARMY OVER KADUNA GUN FACTORY DISCOVERY
- JUST IN….NIPR Insists Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale not ‘Qualified’ for PR Job
- My appointment’ll foster closer ties between government and communities— Tinubu’s SSA
- (PHOTOS) Another Kano Princess, Asmau AbdulKadir Marries Iwo High Chief
- Breaking…. Kwara gets new Commissioner of Police, Olaiya Victor Mobolaji
- What police did to late Mohbad’s body after autopsy
- Make peace your priority, PCN National Commandant, Akoh charges Nigerians
- Update On Doctor Who Performed Surgery For Late Adebola Akin-Bright
- EFCC, FRSC Deepen Collaboration in Fighting Corruption