Nollywood screen diva, Mercy Johnson, is a talented and hard working mother of 3. Regardless of her busy schedule, the proud mum spends most of her time with her family. They give her the power of life, lots of happiness and joy.
For some, three kids are too much. However, the actress doesn’t think so and it’s quite possible that soon we’ll hear about Mercy Johnson new baby.
Actress Mercy Johnson is so different from many others who are more concerned with pleasing fans and wearing the latest. She has no interest in the things of vanity. This lady plays different roles because her art and creativity and not as a way to show that she is better than others.
In numerous interviews, the actress said that family is the most important thing in her life. The love of fans can change but your family will always be near and offer support whenever necessary.
The name of Mercy Johnson husband is Prince. They met in 2008 and got married in 2011. The first child of the happy couple was born in December 2012. Many fans and critics said that Mercy was too hasty with the first baby, but they had no idea that very soon two more will appear. This led to a real public stir.
There was so much noise because of the fact that she did not do things according to public opinion. But Mercy Johnson family is her business. In passing, she hinted at baby number 4.
Indeed, it seems that Mercy Johnson children have become seasons of a television show to most people. Fans are waiting for new ones to come out. The actress cleverly replied “Coming soon” when asked about her personal plans.
- DMO issues 2 FGN savings bonds at N1,000 per unit
- Adamawa Govt. increases 2023 budget to N175bn
- SMEDAN empowers 90 youth with sewing machines, others in Plateau
- Rukaiya Atiku backs husband as ‘only candidate who supports women’
- Eto’o tenders apology over violent conduct
- Atiku visits Ooni, pledges restructuring
- Buhari transmits FCT 2023 Budget to Senate
- Obi has nothing to offer Nigerians says APC
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house