The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission ( EFCC) , Ilorin Zonal Office has arrested 13 persons over the alleged involvement on Offences bordering on internet fraud and other fraud related Offences.
The Suspects were arrested at locations within within Ilorin Metropolis based on intelligence reports gathered by the EFCC over their involvement on Offences bordering on internet fraud.
The arrested suspects are, Babatunde Omiyale, Salau Olumide, Akinsanya Ridwan Olamide, Akinola Eniola, Bashir Abdulbasit, Jide Owolabi, Kolade Balogun, Salawu Oluwadamilare, Akinola Opeyemi, Adewumi Johnson, Abiola Adedeji, Oyeyemi Caleb and Salawu Victor.
They have confessed to the crime. Several incriminating documents were printed from mobile phones and laptop computers recovered from them. They will soon be charged to Court.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal