A team of seven-man panel have commenced hearing into the appeal of in respect of the case instituted by the Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, to challenge the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari at the February 23, 2019 poll.
- Hon. Justice Tanko Muhammadu— Chief Justice of Nigeria
2. Justice Bode Rhodes-Vivour
3. Justice Kayode Ariwoola
3. Justice John Okoro
4. Justice Amiru Sanusi
5. Justice Ejembi Eko
6. Justice Uwani Abba-Ajji.
The National Chairmen of both the PDP and the All Progressives Congress – Uche Secondus and Adams Oshiomhole, respectively, are also seated in the courtroom with a handful of their party supporters.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies