A team of seven-man panel have commenced hearing into the appeal of in respect of the case instituted by the Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, to challenge the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari at the February 23, 2019 poll.
- Hon. Justice Tanko Muhammadu— Chief Justice of Nigeria
2. Justice Bode Rhodes-Vivour
3. Justice Kayode Ariwoola
3. Justice John Okoro
4. Justice Amiru Sanusi
5. Justice Ejembi Eko
6. Justice Uwani Abba-Ajji.
The National Chairmen of both the PDP and the All Progressives Congress – Uche Secondus and Adams Oshiomhole, respectively, are also seated in the courtroom with a handful of their party supporters.
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn