The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, has postponed its 2017 post-UTME screening exam earlier scheduled to start on Monday Sept. 11.
Its Registrar, Mr Chris Igbokwe announced this in a statement on Saturday in Nsukka.
The registrar said a new date would be made known to the general public.
“This is to inform the general public that 2017 post-UTME screening exam earlier scheduled to start on Monday Sept. 11 and end Saturday Sept. 16 has been postponed.
“An updated timetable for the rescheduled Post-UTME screening tests will be published later.
“Please visit UNN Website regularly for update,” he said.
Igbokwe said registration for the post-UTME exam was ongoing.
He urged candidates who made UNN their first choice and scored 200 and above that had been experiencing difficulties in generating invoice in their online registration to continue to try.
“For all enquiries, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org,” he said.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) gathered that the postponement of the UNN 2017 screening exam might not be unconnected with the ongoing Academic staff Union of universities (ASUU)’s strike.
The proposed nationwide strike by non-academic staff of Nigeria universities (NASU) that would kick-off on Sept. 11also contributed to the development.(NAN)
- TEMPORARY BAN ON PROTEST, RALLIES AND UNLAWFUL PROCESSIONS IN KWARA
- Opinion….THE ESSENTIALS OF GBENGA POWER (1)
- 35 Muslim Personalities, Groups Set To Bag IMAN’s Awards
- New currency: NASS, INEC admit threat to general elections
- Tinubu hails Nigerian Governors over Supreme Court ruling on CBN Naira Swap policy
- Election will hold as scheduled– INEC Chairman briefs FEC
- Bank workers threaten nationwide shutdown over attacks
- Old naira extension: Tinubu hails govs over Supreme Court ruling
- Governors beg Buhari to extend naira swap deadline
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling