President Muhammadu Buhari will dissolve the current Federal Executive Council on May 22, less than a week to May 29.
The Minister of Information and Culture, Mr Lai Mohammed, disclosed this at the end of Thursday’s Federal Executive Council meeting in Abuja.
He stated that until May 22, the cabinet remained intact.
“We will be having a valedictory session on 22nd May. The cabinet remains intact”, he told State House correspondents.
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes