Senator representing the Federal Capital Territory, FCT on the platform of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, Phillip Aduda is now the new Minority Leader of the Senate.
Similarly, his counterpart from Enugu North, Senator Chukwuka Utazi, has become the new Minority Whip of the upper legislative chamber.
Appointments of both principal officers followed their nominations by the PDP in a letter signed by the party’s National Secretary, Senator Sam Anyanwu and addressed to the Senate President, Dr. Ahmad Lawan.
The Senate President read both letters during plenary on Tuesday.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- ONDO: 77 victims found underground were awaiting second coming of Jesus Christ— Pastors
- MURIC TO NECO : PLEASE SHIFT EXAM FROM SALAH DAY
- GOC urges troops not to be distracted by operational hardships
- Customs Onne Port command generates N115.26bn in H1
- Gov. Abdulrazaq approves job recruitment in Kwara
- UNICEF Commends the Rescue of Over 50 Abducted Children in Ondo
- Buhari inaugurates 55km road in Yobe
- 11 die in incinerated vehicles on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
- Ekiti residents urge governor-elect to give priority to security
- EMIR OF ILORIN COMMISERATES WITH OKE-ODE COMMUNITY, KWARA NUJ