The Senate has postponed the 2019 Appropriation Bill till Tuesday next week for passage.
This is coming as the President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, ruled that copies of the details be made available to lawmakers by Monday, ahead of the passage of the budget on Tuesday.
It would be recalled that the report by the Senate Committee on Appropriations on the national budget was billed for consideration at the plenary on Wednesday.
However, the lawmakers have resolved to postpone the third reading of the bills as the details of the estimates had not been made available.
Facebook Comments Box
- Abducted Ondo monarch regains freedom
- Petrol price disparity: Marketers issue seven-day ultimatum
- KWASSIP starts public workfare programme to alleviate poverty
- Again, naira loses to dollar, exchanges at 445.83
- Sanwo-Olu impregnated my mother in 1994 — Delta man claims he’s gov’s son
- Gov Ortom invites Buhari to commission Benue project
- 2023: Why Nigerians should elect Tinubu — Lagos BRT boss
- ICPC arrest: D’banj reacts to alleged Npower fraud
- UK govt finally declared candidate to support in 2023 polls
- Vote en masse for me in 2023, Atiku begs Osun people