Special Assistant on Press to the Senate President, Ezrel Tabiowo, has been honoured with a recognition award by the West African Society for Communication and Administration in collaboration with the Institute of Administrative Sciences.
Tabiowo was inducted as a Professional Fellow of the West African Society of Communication and Administration, WASCA.
The event which was earlier slated for March 2, 2020, was postponed due to the introduction of the lockdown policy by the Federal Government as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Speaking at a formal presentation on Thursday, the Executive Secretary of WASCA, Simeon Charles said, “the Honour is in recognition of your professional excellence, resourcefulness and application of dynamics in the discharge of your duties as well as motivation for your outstanding achievements and selfless service in contribution to the nation’s socio-economic development.”
Tabiowo, in his acceptance speech, while thanking WASCA and the Institute of Administrative Sciences for the gesture, urged both bodies to be steadfast in fostering professionalism and high ethical standards in the nation’s private and public sectors.
“I must express deep appreciation to the West African Society of Communication and Administration for finding me worthy to be honoured. The gesture is a rare one which in my opinion would boost the performance of committed professionals at the workplace.
“The decision by the board to honour me with a recognition award and Fellowship is a reminder that indeed there is a reward mechanism within the system that takes count of hard work and merit.
“I, therefore, urge this prestigious body to continue along this path in a bid to foster professionalism and high ethical standards in Nigeria’s private and public sectors,” Tabiowo said.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption