Authority of the National Assembly on Wednesday revealed when President Muhammadu Buhari may likely send names of ministerial nominees for screening.
Senate President Ahmad Lawan hinted that the president may send his ministerial list to the Senate this week.
Lawan, who made this known at plenary stated that the executive arm of government was working round the clock towards ensuring that the Senate gets the ministerial list before the end of this week.
The Senate President, who was responding to the concern raised by Senator Albert Bassey (Akwa Ibom North East) that two weeks to the Senate proceeding on its annual vacation it was yet to get the list of ministers from the Executive, declared, “hopefully the Senate may get the ministerial list before this week runs out”.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank