Senator representing Kaduna Central, Shehu Sani, has disclosed the reasons why Nigeria will not be restructured before 2019.
The outspoken All Progressives Congress, APC, chieftain made the remark in a series of tweets via his Twitter handle.
According to Sani, there can be no restructuring because Nigerians keeps producing “duplicitous reports and wait for godot.”
He wrote: “Nobody should deceive anybody and nobody should deceive himself or herself; there will be no restructuring before 2019 elections. “We either implement reports of previous conferences and committees or we keep producing duplicitous reports and wait for godot.”
Meanwhile, the Northern Elders’ Forum, NEF, has stated that it is open to dialogue with other regions.
Chairman of NEF, Paul Unongo, said the forum would respect any view that would strengthen the unity of the country with equal rights and opportunities for all citizens.
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List
- TESCOM: 7, 241 Oyo Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff Write 2022 Promotion Exams
- FG promotes 30 directorate cadre, others in Police Affairs Ministry
- 2024 budget: Army mulls unmanned aerial vehicle command
- Alleged Abduction: EFCC, DSS Risk Contempt Proceedings In Court Over Emefiele
- Senate frowns as NCoS feeds dogs better than inmates
- NAPTIP laments tracking machine as woman sells 120 children