Senator representing Kaduna Central, Shehu Sani, has disclosed the reasons why Nigeria will not be restructured before 2019.
The outspoken All Progressives Congress, APC, chieftain made the remark in a series of tweets via his Twitter handle.
According to Sani, there can be no restructuring because Nigerians keeps producing “duplicitous reports and wait for godot.”
He wrote: “Nobody should deceive anybody and nobody should deceive himself or herself; there will be no restructuring before 2019 elections. “We either implement reports of previous conferences and committees or we keep producing duplicitous reports and wait for godot.”
Meanwhile, the Northern Elders’ Forum, NEF, has stated that it is open to dialogue with other regions.
Chairman of NEF, Paul Unongo, said the forum would respect any view that would strengthen the unity of the country with equal rights and opportunities for all citizens.
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai
- Peter Obi appeals for calm over cash crunch, challenges banks
- How I confronted insurgency as COAS – Buratai
- Kwara Speaker celebrates Gov. Abdulrazaq at 63
- 2023 polls: Buratai solicits support for Tinubu, APC
- CAN felicitates Kwara Gov., AbdulRazaq at 63