Senator representing Jigawa North-West under the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC in the National Assembly, Babangida Hussaini, has commiserated with people of Kaduna Central Senatorial District over tragic incidence of mis-targeted bombing of Tudun Biri Village on Sunday by the Nigerian Army which claimed 85 innocent lives.
In a personally signed letter of sympathy to Senator Lawal Adamu Usman (PDP Kaduna Central) and his constituents, Senator Hussaini said he received with shock, the tragic and unfortunate incidence of the misdirected bombing.
The letter dated December 5, 2023 reads: “I received with shock the tragic and unfortunate incidence of the misdirected bombing at Tundun Biri Village in Igabi Local Government Area of Kaduna State on Sunday, December 3rd, 2023.
“My dear Distinguished Senator , I and my Jigawa North West Senatorial Constituents , share this moment of grief with you and the Government and people of Kaduna State.
“While this moment calls for sober reflection, it is pertinent to mention that this tragic event underscores the need for effective inter-agency collaboration, continuous training and staff development of our intelligent and military services.
“May the Almighty Allah (SWT), grant you the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss.”
- Oyebanji Unveils N12bn Economic Relief Programme
- (PHOTOS) Ex-Finance Minister, Okonjo-Iweala bags Timor Leste’s second highest national honour
- Kwara CP sues for peaceful demonstration ahead of planned protest (FULL STATEMENT)
- Nnamdi Kanu knows fate on fresh bail battle March 19
- Ex-DSP, Ekweremadu commends Nigerians for solidarity, prayers
- 16, 920 applicants jostle for UNILORIN’s admission
- 3 kids of same parents die of suffocation in Ilorin
- SERAP sues Wike, 36 govs ‘over failure to account for missing N40trn LGAs allocations’
- Lifted sanctions: Begin democratic process now, Northern Senators task Niger
- Group calls for arrest of cleric wanting Tinubu’s wife