Mrs. Pauline Tare Philomena Shagaya, the wife of former Internal Affairs Minister and one-time Senator representing Plateau Southern senatorial district, John Nanzip Shagaya has died.
Daily Trust gathered that the late Pauline Shagaya died after an illness last Thursday in Abuja but her death was not made public until this week.
Information from the family stated that she was born on the 11th of September 1946 in Ashaka Kwale, in Delta State to Chief Wilson Fentu Oki and Mrs Mary Eyusiefere Oki and later married General Shagaya in 1968.
Until her death, she was a Dame of the Anglican Church, an accomplished business woman and a lawyer.
The late Mrs Shagaya is survived by her husband, eight children and 13 grandchildren.
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn