Mrs. Pauline Tare Philomena Shagaya, the wife of former Internal Affairs Minister and one-time Senator representing Plateau Southern senatorial district, John Nanzip Shagaya has died.
Daily Trust gathered that the late Pauline Shagaya died after an illness last Thursday in Abuja but her death was not made public until this week.
Information from the family stated that she was born on the 11th of September 1946 in Ashaka Kwale, in Delta State to Chief Wilson Fentu Oki and Mrs Mary Eyusiefere Oki and later married General Shagaya in 1968.
Until her death, she was a Dame of the Anglican Church, an accomplished business woman and a lawyer.
The late Mrs Shagaya is survived by her husband, eight children and 13 grandchildren.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory