Former Minister for Education, Ibrahim Shekarau, on Tuesday picked up nomination forms to contest for a senatorial ticket under the All Progressives Congress, APC.
The Media aide to Governor Abdullahi Ganduje, wrote: “H.E Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau former Governor of Kano State has picked up the Senate Nomination Form for Kano Central Zone under the APC today.
“He will be replacing the former Gov of Kano and soon to be one term Senator, Kwankwaso in the forthcoming 2019 elections. Aiki dai.”
- I’ll continue to prioritise education, says Gov Sule
- Police cautions governors against frustrating opposition parties’ campaign
- We’ll recover semester, session lost to strike – ASUU
- Yahoo boy arrested for beating undergraduate girlfriend to death in Ogun
- Governor Ikpeazu signs female inheritance bill into law
- Kwara Gov. reshuffles cabinet, swears-in new commissioners, others
- SON issues MANCAP certificates to 102 companies in Kano
- KAM Holding Gets SON Applause, Bags 6 MANCAP Certificates (PHOTOS)
- ASUU: Lectures receive full salaries for November, without arrears
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke