Aisha Wakil, aka Mama Boko Haram, has assured Nigerians of the safety of the abducted girls, saying that are safe with Boko Haram.
The controversial sect who stormed Government Girls Technical College, Dapchi, taking away with them 110 girls had contacted her, she had informed.
Wakil said the leader of the faction, Habib, who she described as her son, is a very nice boy, and will not harm the girls.
Watch her speak in the video below..
Wakil is a member of the Dialogue and Peaceful Resolution of Security Challenges Committee who helped to facilitate the release of some of the Chibok Girls.
Recall She said she was contacted by the Musab al-Barnawi faction of Boko Haram who abducted 110 girls from Government Girls Technical College, Dapchi, Yobe State.
The girls will be definitely released, Wakil has said, urging Nigerians to be calm and prayerful.
In her words, she said:
They are even the ones that called me, and said Mama we heard what you have said and told me that they are with the girls and they are going to release them.
I begged of them and said please let this not be another 1,000-plus days of Chibok girls, and they laughed and said no.
I asked them where I can come and stay with them (girls) for two days, but they did not say anything.
I can assure Nigerians that so far they are with my son Habib and his friends; Habib is a nice guy, he is very nice boy. He will not harm them, he will not touch them, and he will not kill them.
He is going to listen to us, and so far he indicated interest that he loves peace.
And I love them for that and believe what they said on this.
They will definitely give us the girls. All I am begging Nigerians is to calm down, be prayerful, everything will be over in God grace
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Foundation produces 65 graduates, gets donation from Davido
- I’ll work with NASS to restructure Nigeria – Atiku
- 2023: I will end banditry in 6 months, says Wike
- Blasphemy: No ‘jungle justice’ in Islam, Group backs Sultan Abubakar
- Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, Yet He Didn’t Kill Anybody – Sheikh Gumi
- I’m only PDP presidential aspirant to win APC– Wike
- SOKOTO IMBROGLIO: MURIC CONDEMNS LOOTING, ATTACKS ON CHURCHES
- Kwara Police Spokesman, Ajayi Okasanmi loses father at 84, Gov. Abdulrazaq mourns
- Emefiele quits 2023 presidential race— Source
- 2023: We can’t afford to make mistakes, Saraki tasks Delta delegates