Aisha Wakil, aka Mama Boko Haram, has assured Nigerians of the safety of the abducted girls, saying that are safe with Boko Haram.
The controversial sect who stormed Government Girls Technical College, Dapchi, taking away with them 110 girls had contacted her, she had informed.
Wakil said the leader of the faction, Habib, who she described as her son, is a very nice boy, and will not harm the girls.
Watch her speak in the video below..
Wakil is a member of the Dialogue and Peaceful Resolution of Security Challenges Committee who helped to facilitate the release of some of the Chibok Girls.
Recall She said she was contacted by the Musab al-Barnawi faction of Boko Haram who abducted 110 girls from Government Girls Technical College, Dapchi, Yobe State.
The girls will be definitely released, Wakil has said, urging Nigerians to be calm and prayerful.
In her words, she said:
They are even the ones that called me, and said Mama we heard what you have said and told me that they are with the girls and they are going to release them.
I begged of them and said please let this not be another 1,000-plus days of Chibok girls, and they laughed and said no.
I asked them where I can come and stay with them (girls) for two days, but they did not say anything.
I can assure Nigerians that so far they are with my son Habib and his friends; Habib is a nice guy, he is very nice boy. He will not harm them, he will not touch them, and he will not kill them.
He is going to listen to us, and so far he indicated interest that he loves peace.
And I love them for that and believe what they said on this.
They will definitely give us the girls. All I am begging Nigerians is to calm down, be prayerful, everything will be over in God grace
- ICPC arrest: D’banj reacts to alleged Npower fraud
- UK govt finally declared candidate to support in 2023 polls
- Vote en masse for me in 2023, Atiku begs Osun people
- Kwara Govt approves scholarship for Law students
- Bernard Arnault overtakes Elon Musk, emerges world’s richest
- Fuel Scarcity: Give us petrol at official ex-depot price, lPMAN tasks NNPC
- We have no hands in appointment of VCs– NUC
- World Cup quarter-finals: Morocco vs. Portugal on Saturday
- Adamawa establishes 5 sexual referral centres – Official
- Ukraine’s Volodymyr Zelenskyy named Time’s 2022 Person of the Year