The Federal Ministry of Aviation announced on Monday morning that Ibrahim Idris died last night.
In a tweet, on the official handle of the ministry, “Innalillahi Wa inna ilahi Rajuun, with total submission to the will of Allah, we announce the death of Dr Ibrahim Idris Chief of Staff to the Hon. Minister Hadi Sirika last night.
INNALILLAHI WA INNA ILAHI RAJUUN, WITH TOTAL SUBMISSION TO THE WILL OF ALLAH, WE ANNOUNCE THE DEATH OF DR. IBRAHIM IDRIS CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE HON. MINISTER @HADISIRIKA LAST NIGHT. A HARDWORKING, GODLY AND SIMPLE
MAY ALLAH FORGIVE HIM AND GRANT HIM THE HIGHEST RANK IN JANNAH PIC.TWITTER.COM/AZGX9MHZUM
— FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AVIATION, NIGERIA (@FMAVIATIONNG) FEBRUARY 15, 2021
“A hardworking, godly and simple (man). May Allah forgive him and grant him the highest rank in Jannah.”
In a short tribute to his departed CoS, Sirika also described Idris as a “honest, trustworthy, simple, warm godly” man.
“You lived to define how best to relate with people and serve Allah without show. May Allah the Merciful grant you Firdaus and grant us same when we come,” the minister tweeted.
The late Chief of Staff is expected to be buried later today in accordance to Islamic rites.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign