Former Minister of Finance, Nenadi Usman, has allegedly lost one of her sisters to police gun shot in Abuja.
Another former Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, who is also on the Federal Government’s travel ban list, made this known in a WhatsApp message to The Eagle Online.
Fani-Kayode is being tried by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission alongside Usman over their alleged complicity in the $2.1 billion expended by the office of the National Security Adviser during former President Goodluck Jonathan’s regime, Sambo Dasuki.
The former Minister of Aviation said in the WhatsApp message: “Former Minister of Finance and leading opposition figure, my sister Senator Nenadi Usman, was one of those listed on Buhari’s travel ban. A few hours after the Presidency announced the ban her niece was trailed, targeted, intercepted and shot dead by four policemen in the middle of the night in the streets of Abuja.”
There was no response by the police to enquiries by The Eagle Online as at press time.
- TUC calls on FG to solve naira, fuel crises
- Petrol scarcity to end in one week– NNPC
- Lagos PDP mourns as deputy governorship candidate loses mum
- Plateau Govt hands over 32 missionary schools to original owners
- AMAZING…. Ohanaeze Ndigbo finally reveals candidates to support during elections
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity
- Opposition behind naira frustration– Lai Mohammed
- Breaking…. IPMAN orders fuel stations to shutdown operations