A Lagos-based seer, Prophet Elijah Ayodele, has appealed to Senate President Bukola Saraki to join the presidential race for the forthcoming 2019 elections.
“God will punish him if he refuses to join because anyone that disobeys Him will suffer for it,” he stressed.
The cleric also warned that there would be dire consequences should the former Kwara Governor refuse to make himself available for the presidential contest.
Ayodele, who is founder of Inri Evangelical Spiritual Church, spoke during the dedication of an ultra-modern auditorium in Isheri-Olofin Lagos.
He said: “God wants to use Saraki for something big in this country. He wants to use him to fix so many things. So he has to come out and join the race.”
Should the Senate President refuses to join the race, Ayodele said there would be dire consequences for him.
- Respect culture of your host communities– Traditional ruler to corps members
- Court orders INEC to accept Labour Party’s candidates in 24 states
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants