A Lagos-based seer, Prophet Elijah Ayodele, has appealed to Senate President Bukola Saraki to join the presidential race for the forthcoming 2019 elections.
“God will punish him if he refuses to join because anyone that disobeys Him will suffer for it,” he stressed.
The cleric also warned that there would be dire consequences should the former Kwara Governor refuse to make himself available for the presidential contest.
Ayodele, who is founder of Inri Evangelical Spiritual Church, spoke during the dedication of an ultra-modern auditorium in Isheri-Olofin Lagos.
He said: “God wants to use Saraki for something big in this country. He wants to use him to fix so many things. So he has to come out and join the race.”
Should the Senate President refuses to join the race, Ayodele said there would be dire consequences for him.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections