A statement from the retailer indicated that cars would be given to buyers of 11 participating products at any of its stores nationwide.
“Customers only need to write their names, email addresses and contact numbers on the back of the slips and drop them in the entry boxes, which can be found in the stores and they stand a chance to qualify,” it stated.
It quoted the South-West Regional Manager, Shoprite, Femi Oke, as saying that there was no limit to the number of entries allowed per customer, adding that winners would be selected in a lucky draw after October 8.
“As part of our campaigns, Shoprite Nigeria has also partnered leading producers and manufacturers to offer customers fantastic special offers across all its stores.
“Since launching in Nigeria in 2005, Shoprite has introduced the country to a world-class shopping experience through its core business promise of lower prices.
“The retailer is committed to the growth of the Nigerian economy, and to this end, the majority of products sold by Shoprite are sourced locally,” the statement quoted him as saying.
- Kashim Shettima delivers Al-Hikmah convocation lecture
- (PHOTOS) IGP Egbetokun, Amb. Sulu-Gambari, others bag Al-Hikmah Ph.D
- AMR’ll account for 10 million annual deaths by 2050- WHO
- ANHEJ advocates for increased budgetary allocation to health sector
- Emir Sulu-Gambari hosts Kauran Namoda, Imo monarchs in Ilorin (PHOTOS)
- PHOTO NEWS: EFCC Ilorin zonal organises road-walk against corruption
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List