Vice Chancellor of Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, ABUAD, Prof. Michael Ajisafe, has warned the newly matriculated students of the university, to shun vices and other anti-social behaviours which are
capable of ruining their future.
Prof. Ajisafe, made the remarks during the 2016/2017 matriculation ceremony held for about 1,500 new intake at the institution in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State capital.
The Vice Chancellor who reminded the students that the institution is guided by codes of conduct, pointed out that appropriate and commensurate sanctions will be melted out for any infractions for
those who breach the law in the institution.
He urged them to avoid bad company, saying that “evil communication corrupts good manners”, urging that they must all nurtured themselves in a balanced proportion and not to be a one sided person.
Prof. Ajisafe, said “have a vision for yourself and remain focused on your vision. A visionless person moves like a ship without a rudder. It is likened to an accident waiting to happen. You must
take your studies like a long distance runner who starts his race
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL