Nigerian singer, Johnny Drille took to Twitter to pour out his heart about a lot of things.
He spoke about family, his need to succeed to give his only sister a better life, and he spoke about the things he’s done for love.
He talked about his first crush and about trailing a girl he liked home for hours.
He then revealed the “highest” he’s gone for love.
He wrote: “The highest I’ve done for love was to refuse two shows one weekend because I’d already made plans to hang out with one woman.
“I too like woman.”
The singer’s love for women is not a secret. He once mentioned that he used to consider being an actor just so that he can kiss women.
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt
- BREAKING…Yoruba King, Onijagbo of Ijagbo dies
- Commissioner kidnapped in Benue