American singer, Summer Walker and rapper/record producer, London On Da Track have welcomed their first child together, a baby girl.
Proud father, London took to Instagram to announce the birth of their child.
He shared a photo of his baby girl’s hand on Instagram, along with an emotional letter where he thanked his girlfriend for his new ‘gift.’
‘From the first time I held you in my arms I knew you were special,’ London, 30, wrote in the caption with obvious emotion to his words.
‘I’m overwhelmed wit Joy I Can’t even this Allah’s best birthday gift to me … priceless moments u can value forever @erykahbadu gratitude beloved for the genuineness and love. We grateful for yu being a part of our lil Princess bubblegum journey.’
‘@summerwalker this gift I can cherish 4 L [for life]’, he added.
Walker confirmed the pregnancy back in November, after weeks of speculation that she was expecting a child.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note