Former Presidential aide, Reno Omokri has compared late singer, Sound Sultan’s contribution to the #EndSARS protest to that of President Muhammadu Buhari when he was sick.
Omokri shared a collage of Sound Sultan at the protest ground, and said the singer who died of lung cancer this year knew about his health condition, yet sacrificed his comfort to fight for the common man.
He however alleged that Buhari “ran to London for 6 months” when he was sick. Omokri stated that whenever a ”sane regime” rises to power, Sultan’s photo should be put on Nigeria’s stamp.
And to think that Sound Sultan knew about his health condition, yet he sacrificed his comfort to fight for the common man. What an uncommon man.
Buhari was sick and he ran to London for 6 months. In a similar situation, this young man chose to associate with the people.
Whenever a sane regime rises to power, this photo should be put on Nigeria’s stamp.
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC
- Unilorin ASUU protest alleged casualisation of intellectual workers
- Tinubu will run an all-inclusive government, says PCC
- London museum returns looted Benin bronzes to Nigeria
- Fire guts 150 shops in Kachako Market in Kano State
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy
- Gov. Zulum appoints 7 Permanent Secretaries