Sudan’s Rapid Support Forces (RSF) on Saturday announced seizure of large amounts of weapons, ammunition and war equipment in the Kassala State on the eastern border with Ethiopia, official SUNA news agency reported.
“The weapons were seized as part of the operations carried out by the security forces these days on the border line in anticipation of any security threat,” it added.
The RSF reiterated readiness to deal with any actions that negatively affect the security and stability of the country.
The seized weapons included a number of mortars and various machine guns, said the report.
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai
- Peter Obi appeals for calm over cash crunch, challenges banks
- How I confronted insurgency as COAS – Buratai
- Kwara Speaker celebrates Gov. Abdulrazaq at 63
- 2023 polls: Buratai solicits support for Tinubu, APC
- CAN felicitates Kwara Gov., AbdulRazaq at 63